Having seen a Submarine Steampunk house and a Batman themed motel room, at least I thought that I had seen it all to satiate my sci-fi creed. But the surprises just don’t stop at this, featured at AOL real estate for the House of the Day, here is a spectacular Star Wars theme bedroom. Besides this, the 5.7million worth fun house also has fire engine game room, which is beyond anything you’ll find on other Manhattan apartments. If the view of Manhattan West Side from the Star Wars themed room and its floor to ceiling windows isn’t enough for you, then go bathe in the apartment’s one of three spa bathrooms and have great fun!
Latest posts by Yash (see all)
- Lamborghini Aventador: The sports car with unique fuel saving technology - October 13, 2013
- Five amazing things you didn’t know 3D printer could print - July 26, 2013
- Futurist’s Hand Activated iPhone Speaker dock is ‘Damn Cool’ - May 31, 2013
- Lego Builder Case for iPhone 5 provides protection and Lego building fun all-in-one - May 30, 2013
- Virtual projection keyboard technology with haptic feedback on palm of your hand - May 30, 2013