Don’t you dare to mistake these pictures for a cool line drawing because it is much more than what you could ever have imagined. Have a look closely and you’ll realize that this in fact is a weave of mesh wire that has brought to life 3D wire sculpture. Created by Chinese artist Shi Jindian, the steel wires are amazingly brought to life with a very unique technique for this intricate art form.
The process for creating these 3D steel wire sculpture is very detailed in which Shi first wraps the steel wires around real objects and then destroys or carefully removes every single component of the object leaving behind something that is truly amazing. Now as you can assume the time put into these kind of art forms, it took Shi almost years to construct them from the very start till the end. So ladies and gentlemen savor the joy of watching this very niche art form and do tell your views in the comments section.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013