Nerf guns have received many steampunk makeovers in the past, and this trend seems unstoppable as a skilled modder Professor T. Lemetry builds a beautiful Goliathon Nerf Gun to show his love for the steampunk world. Created from a Nerf Vulcan automatic dart cannon, the 21/2 long one-of-a-kind firearm doesn’t fire anything, and contains some real metal parts like four (4) gauges, copper piping, brass embellishments, and a solid metal valve wheel to make this lovely handcrafted weapon outshine others in the league.
The DIYer is not only a good metalworker but a skilled painter too as he has used a wise color scheme to make his project look like a real one. The gun that is merely a prop is a perfect collector’s item that you can buy for $350 from Etsy.
Latest posts by Yash (see all)
- Interview: Sharad Mulchand, designer of Fleur de Leather iPhone cases - December 10, 2013
- Lamborghini Aventador: The sports car with unique fuel saving technology - October 13, 2013
- Five amazing things you didn’t know 3D printer could print - July 26, 2013
- Futurist’s Hand Activated iPhone Speaker dock is ‘Damn Cool’ - May 31, 2013
- Lego Builder Case for iPhone 5 provides protection and Lego building fun all-in-one - May 30, 2013