We’ve seen all sorts of monstrous bikes and customized bikes, we’ve also seen cute bikes and some outrageous bikes, but where can we slot the PJD bike is beyond me. I have no words to express the sophistication and class of this really stunning bike by Paul Jr. (who we know from the famous American Choppers). Paul Jr.’s all-new and much-kept-secret the PJD bike made with inspiration drawn from the classic P-51 mustang fighter plane of the WWII ear, is a custom creation sure to thrill fans to the core.
Paul Jr. has been mechanically inclined for most part of his creative career, and this bike that picks cues from the WWII plane’s design is a perfect example of the designer’s creativity and eye for mechanical detail. Unveiled at the 2012 Daytona Beach Motorcycle Show, the PJD bike won the Ultimate Builder Custom Bike championship, all thanks to its never-before seen chrome and stainless steel body, 6 speed automatic transmission and custom made PJD/Renegade wheels.
Via: Paul Jr. Design
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014