MOCpages user Mister Lego has been a dedicated Wall E fan – he had previously created a motorized Lego version of the Wall E robot that could move its arms and had a bug friend along. He is now back with the version 2.0 of his Lego Wall E that people have actually liked in more ways than one. This second version of Disney-Pixar’s Wall E is immensely detailed and is more accurate to the real than its predecessor. It, like the first version, features moveable arm and a very detailed moving head that took Mister Lego the longest to make. In case you don’t have a task you want the Wall E to undertake then the Wall E here can easily tuck away its arms outside its chest compartment that can be opened to show a compact storage area. The Lego Wall E is result of great labor, hit the jump to see the full set of photos.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014