Have you ever wondered how a Midget racer stuffed in with water cooled Drake Harley Davidson engine looks? Here it is! Look no further, up on sale on eBay is this Midget racer that draws power from a 1946 Harley Davidson knucklehead equipped with Drake water cooled cylinders. The car, by famous midget racer Ray Jannel from New England, looks really nice, according to eBay’s auction page, this is one of the 400 Drake engine Midget racers ever made with an awesome 89 cubic inch V-twin engine – which is 10% lighter than the midget engines but with more torque and traction.
The Harley Davidson powered Midget race car is good for any competitive speed show out there or perhaps a great buy to add to your fleet of vintage cars. So, if you have the money to spend then take home this racer that’s presently going out for $25,300 with under a day and a half to go. Hit the jump to see the Midget racer in action.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014