Philips has been a pioneer in field audio technology for decades now and it was eminent that they came up with an iPhone docking system that delivers high-fidelity immersive audio with extended support for CD’s and USB devices too. With capability to produce thumping 3.1 surround sound at 200W power output the Philips DCM5090/10 Docking system has a hidden subwoofer for those low frequency deep music vibes. Loaded with advanced pure digital sound processing technology the performance of this speaker system is exponential compared to other docking stations currently up in the market.
LivingSound patent-pending technology also expands the music quality a notch further for a wider sound for special details and prevents any loss of soundstage that are often lost with other stereo systems. Philips DCM5090/10 Docking system is fully compatible with iPod, iPhone and iPad while additional support for MP3 link if you need to enjoy music from portable devices. The unique tower design of this docking station is tactically designed to fit and beautify any home interior without taking too much space which makes it even more elusive.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013