David C. Roy is again blasted into the scene with yet another kinetic sculpture that is just simply jaw-dropping. Using a very new construction technique for making silent ratchets with much less mechanical parts the Frolic Kinetic Sculpture makes minimal noise and is small enough to fit on any room wall. The constant force spring driven mechanism allows you to run this one hell of a mechanical piece by simply winding it up for almost 9 hours in one go.
To complement the beautiful wooden machine powered design when in motion; Goldberg Variations music truly adds a very soothing flavor to the whole experience of admiring the kinetic sculpture. So amigos enjoy the video that follows of the beautiful Frolic Kinetic Sculpture that cost a whooping $1695 and give your reactions in the comments section.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014
- Body Extender exoskeleton suit turns you into a powerful superhuman - March 6, 2014
- World’s first human lifting RC helicopters are ultra-strong - March 6, 2014
- Sir Elton Junk robot made from scrapped material - March 5, 2014
- Adidas Samba Primeknit – Luiz Suarez to wear world’s first knitted football boots in Barclays Premier League - March 5, 2014