David C. Roy is again blasted into the scene with yet another kinetic sculpture that is just simply jaw-dropping. Using a very new construction technique for making silent ratchets with much less mechanical parts the Frolic Kinetic Sculpture makes minimal noise and is small enough to fit on any room wall. The constant force spring driven mechanism allows you to run this one hell of a mechanical piece by simply winding it up for almost 9 hours in one go.
To complement the beautiful wooden machine powered design when in motion; Goldberg Variations music truly adds a very soothing flavor to the whole experience of admiring the kinetic sculpture. So amigos enjoy the video that follows of the beautiful Frolic Kinetic Sculpture that cost a whooping $1695 and give your reactions in the comments section.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013