Workplace related and other forms of domestic violence have become a matter of deep concern around the globe for quite some time now. For this very reason UK based PPSS Group has developed a cut resistant work wear which can take on sharp knives or broken glass any day, thereby reducing the risk of injuries and accidental injuries. The cut resistant clothing is made from Cut-Tex Pro, a revolutionary high-tech fabric material which could come very handy for personnel working in homeland security sector or private security firm. Designed specifically to comply with highest international standards when it comes to cut resistance clothing, the flip up zip able shirt made from this fabric was on display at Special Equipment Exhibition & Conference for Anti-Terrorism (SEECAT) 2012.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014