Workplace related and other forms of domestic violence have become a matter of deep concern around the globe for quite some time now. For this very reason UK based PPSS Group has developed a cut resistant work wear which can take on sharp knives or broken glass any day, thereby reducing the risk of injuries and accidental injuries. The cut resistant clothing is made from Cut-Tex Pro, a revolutionary high-tech fabric material which could come very handy for personnel working in homeland security sector or private security firm. Designed specifically to comply with highest international standards when it comes to cut resistance clothing, the flip up zip able shirt made from this fabric was on display at Special Equipment Exhibition & Conference for Anti-Terrorism (SEECAT) 2012.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013