The mini keyboard mouse showcased a few days ago was a big hit within the blogging sphere and now we have something similar that solves the dual purpose. This mouse by King Jim Co. doubles as a document scanner and comes very handy for capturing large portion of any written format or even pictures. You can use it for scanning newspapers, magazines, catalogs or any other thing you want to scan and then save in your PC. Whenever you want to launch the scanning option all you have to do is press a button on the left hand side of the mouse-type scanner and then launch the application on your PC to save the file in JPG, PDF, BMP, XLS, TIF, PNG or OCR format. The in-built scanner scans the document at 400dpi which is quite good for such a compact way to carry around your scanner.
The biggest advantage of having this mouse-type scanner is that you don’t have to depend on the bulky scanners for scanning anything in a jiffy; especially when you are travelling or in a meeting, this scanner-cum-mouse would come in very handy. The only downside is that it comes with a cable USB 2.0 connection and is not a wireless mouse, but I think that would be due to the scanner functionality that requires physical data transfer via cable. the price tag of 11550 Yen ($114) doesn’t sound cheap for a mouse but since it has the scanner functionality too, it is worth buying.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013