When you are travelling the foremost thing you crave for is to carry the minimum weight around with you and compactness is paramount for portability. This Travel Mouse 400-MA041 by Sanwa has a retractable cable which winds up on the sides of the mouse itself so that you can carry it easily in your pocket or use it as a key-chain too. Having a thickness of 15mm, length 72mm, width 45mm and weighing 25g makes this mini mouse a must have for frequent travelers who want to stay away from the hassle of carrying those bulky over-weighed mouse with them. The mouse has support for Windows 8 (and earlier versions) and Mac OS X too.
The read method of this mouse is optical sensor system with resolution of 1,000 Dpi. Price of 1280 Yen ($16) makes this small keychain mouse a good deal. But the only thing I wished it had is the wireless connectivity option because the winding up cable might break up with use with usage.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014