When you are travelling the foremost thing you crave for is to carry the minimum weight around with you and compactness is paramount for portability. This Travel Mouse 400-MA041 by Sanwa has a retractable cable which winds up on the sides of the mouse itself so that you can carry it easily in your pocket or use it as a key-chain too. Having a thickness of 15mm, length 72mm, width 45mm and weighing 25g makes this mini mouse a must have for frequent travelers who want to stay away from the hassle of carrying those bulky over-weighed mouse with them. The mouse has support for Windows 8 (and earlier versions) and Mac OS X too.
The read method of this mouse is optical sensor system with resolution of 1,000 Dpi. Price of 1280 Yen ($16) makes this small keychain mouse a good deal. But the only thing I wished it had is the wireless connectivity option because the winding up cable might break up with use with usage.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013