Get ready for some microscopic action with your iPhone 5 as you go on scanning for miniscule objects and checking watermark of paper notes. This Microscope with LED for iPhone 5 (Model No. IPA-IP5MIC) by OTAS is a cool accessory that turns your iPhone 5 into a full blown microscope with its powerful lens. To make sure that you are able to see things very clear and sharp, there are two LED lights attached to the lens. With the ability to magnify things 60 times more than what your iPhone 5’s built-in camera can shoot clearly in zoom mode, this is a must have tool for geeky scientists who like to take every little thing under the scanner.
One can save the photos or videos taken from this attachment on the iPhone 5 itself for analysis later on, which is a good feature. Weighing a mere 35 grams (including the weight of LR1130 battery) and measuring 3.7 x 4.1 x 1.7 cm makes it a very handy accessory to have with you always. The Microscope with LED for iPhone 5 comes at the price of 2980 Yen ($36) but you can buy it for $17 by clicking here.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013