Whether you are a hiker, live in the most challenging environmental conditions on the Earth or want to counter the adverse conditions created due to a natural calamity, water is your only hope of survival. Twothirds Water (startup company created by engineers and entrepreneurs) has come up with a very simple product called Tapp to filter water anytime anywhere with anything that you have like water bottle, bag, hose, bucket, camel-back system etc. made specifically for outdoor trekking, globe-trotting and emergency situations; this water filtering system is for anyone out there. Whether you are a back-country hiker or want to be prepared for the most adverse situations.
Tapp is connected with a ¼ inch hose that lets water flow through a special membrane called holler fiber microfilter (used in kidney dialysis machine) which is capable of filtering bacteria, dirt particles and any other foreign object that might not be fit for human consumption. Tapp water filtering system can be used in three positions namely : open, closed or clean which filters the water depending on the impurity level.
It can be used for a year’s duration if one is using it daily but if one uses it occasionally once in a while the life is elongated by three to five years. Tapp is up for funding on Indiegogo and if you also think that this project is worth taking to the production stage, pledge a certain amount and help make sure that the world gets pure drinking water even in the most unbelievable conditions.
# Tapp as explained by the makers
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013