This steampunk’ish computer case mod by Fuganater called the Steampunk’d TJ11 is a rebuild of the SilverStone TJ11 case and boy-o-boy it one to be applauded by the pro case modders themselves. Draped in brass and rusty brown colors, this computer case mod looks awesome on the inside as well as the outside honed by the rust effect kit. To keep the Steampunk theme alive this PC case mod has copper pipes and old vacuum tubes for the water-cooling system as well as the whole coloring scheme used by the modder. The gears on the outside part of the case are colored in golden color and tactically placed next to each other.
To learn more about this thumping mod and how it came to life jump straight over to project page and in the meanwhile have a look at the pictures that follow.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013