Jeremy Scott is a well-known American fashion designer and teaming up Linda Farrow, luxury eyewear brand by Linda Farrow, a famous fashion designer in the 1970s they have created a piece of eyewear that will definitely give you the killer looks. These sunglasses have the frame made from nickel and silver with the temple crafted like a M16 rifle. Well it looks like a M16 on first look which gives the sunglasses a very gangster gear like feel which will surely turn some eyeballs. On the front the sunglasses give a very cool sporty while from the sideways pose sunglasses look damn geeky.
These Limited Edition sunglasses are priced at €380 ($ 492) can be bought off Colette.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013