Jeremy Scott is a well-known American fashion designer and teaming up Linda Farrow, luxury eyewear brand by Linda Farrow, a famous fashion designer in the 1970s they have created a piece of eyewear that will definitely give you the killer looks. These sunglasses have the frame made from nickel and silver with the temple crafted like a M16 rifle. Well it looks like a M16 on first look which gives the sunglasses a very gangster gear like feel which will surely turn some eyeballs. On the front the sunglasses give a very cool sporty while from the sideways pose sunglasses look damn geeky.
These Limited Edition sunglasses are priced at €380 ($ 492) can be bought off Colette.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014