There are so many ways to back up data from the iPhone, but the Japanese think you may just need another more to-date way to backup those important files, photo and videos and have them played back to you as and when you need. To comply, Softbank SELECTION delivers the all new ‘Wireless Memory Reader & Writer’ of the iPhone and the iPad. Equipped with Wireless LAN and a SD card slot, the device is good to store all your data from the iPhone. Weighing in at 53g, the Wireless Memory Reader & Writer can be used as a wireless external storage also.
The SD card can used to easily backup photos, music, videos and documents comprising various file formats. Besides acting as a backup for data sharing, this wireless external storage device can also be used to view and play back all the stored data. Powered by a built-in 900mAh Lithium-ion battery that offers about 4-1/2 hours of playback is compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, iPhone 5, New iPad, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPod touch generation 4 and 5 for now. SoftBank SELECTION will soon expand the accessory line to other smartphones and tablets soon.
Via: Press Release
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014