Temperatures are getting low by the day as winter season sets in you need to keep abreast the room temperature to have an idea of when it is going to snow. That is just one of the scenario of measuring room temperature and you can use this USB drive with in-built temperature meter for other situations as well. Once you connect the Temper USB to your PC/laptop the preloaded software installed from a CD (provided with the package) runs and then it gives feed of the current temperature measuring anywhere from -55 degrees to +125 degrees. The overall weight of the USB drive is 36 g and is priced at 799 Yen ($10).
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013