Temperatures are getting low by the day as winter season sets in you need to keep abreast the room temperature to have an idea of when it is going to snow. That is just one of the scenario of measuring room temperature and you can use this USB drive with in-built temperature meter for other situations as well. Once you connect the Temper USB to your PC/laptop the preloaded software installed from a CD (provided with the package) runs and then it gives feed of the current temperature measuring anywhere from -55 degrees to +125 degrees. The overall weight of the USB drive is 36 g and is priced at 799 Yen ($10).
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014