This winter season you might well be gearing up for adventure and sports to have a good time. To make things really interesting and easy while you are riding a snow-mobile on the steep descends or simply riding the road, reluctant to get your hands out in the chilling cold; Runastic has teamed up with helmet maker Head to come up with something that you’ll really love. Runastic Head sensor BT Helmet wirelessly connects with your smartphone to wirelessly stream music, take up phone calls, provide GPS and fitness data to make your winter season adventure a tad geeky. The helmet itself is designed so well that it will add to your style and comfort amidst any kind of adventure sports, hiking trips or any other activity that requires you to wear a helmet.
It comes with an included Bluetooth Smart Combo Chest strap (iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 compatible) that takes vital data of your heart rate and the GPS module provides information on the altitude, speed, distance and the route. All this is synchronized and updated on your smartphone with the Runtastic app (for iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone) that has many other features as well. The voice activated coach gives you all the vital information via the built-in speaker to the ear like the current heart rate.
The helmet itself has been designed keeping in conformation with stringent quality standards, comes in two different sizes and the adjustable strap makes it ideal for any head size. You can buy the Runastic Head sensor BT Helmet for € 299.95 (USD 484) from their online shop right-away.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Hot rod made from 500,000 Legos with fully functional air-powered Lego engine - December 20, 2013
- Christmas gift ideas: Performance enhancing gizmos for sportspersons - December 19, 2013
- Replica McLaren F1 supercar made by Top Gear fan for just £20,000 - December 18, 2013
- Apple’s desk-free computer with intelligent projection system - December 18, 2013
- Apple certified Spyder i5d battery case keeps your iPhone 5 at full charge - December 17, 2013