In today’s time when we all have our gadgets loaded with our favorite music, somewhere down the line we have forgotten the good old radio. Bringing back the radio as we always knew it, Emily Hesslegrave has come up with the intuitive product called Just Radio which is made from reclaimed natural timber wood. The speakers are placed on the sides of the radio and the hand-crafted finish to the various components like the knobs reminds one of the age old heritage when radios were made from natural material. The leather finish combined with the organic wax finish makes this radio truly eco-friendly product for people who like to go the green way.
Inside the radio there are all the tech components which make sure that you have all the favorite artists and tracks in your quick lookup music collection. One can vote for favorite artists, tag music, select stations from the list and have different collection of stations for different moods. One can also change the interface themes to suit their needs.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014