In today’s time when we all have our gadgets loaded with our favorite music, somewhere down the line we have forgotten the good old radio. Bringing back the radio as we always knew it, Emily Hesslegrave has come up with the intuitive product called Just Radio which is made from reclaimed natural timber wood. The speakers are placed on the sides of the radio and the hand-crafted finish to the various components like the knobs reminds one of the age old heritage when radios were made from natural material. The leather finish combined with the organic wax finish makes this radio truly eco-friendly product for people who like to go the green way.
Inside the radio there are all the tech components which make sure that you have all the favorite artists and tracks in your quick lookup music collection. One can vote for favorite artists, tag music, select stations from the list and have different collection of stations for different moods. One can also change the interface themes to suit their needs.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013