Unlike the very gaudy iPhone docks we’ve seen, The Chisel 5 iPhone Dock comes in a very minimalistic design with a touch of eco friendliness. Handcrafted to perfection in 100% rapidly renewable bamboo, the very unique and stylish iPhone 5 dock by iSkelter is perhaps a very fine alternative to some of the best iPhone docks we’ve previously seen or used. Also compatible with 5th Generation iPod Touch – the beautifully designed Chisel 5 perfectly complements the iPhone and iPod 5 it is built to hold.
Made in a really compact design, the lightweight dock can be rotated with the iPhone 5 in a landscape or portrait view. The Chisel 5 has a very unique groove for the cable – the charging cable can be easily tucked away in the nicely curved groove on the dock, minimizing the cable clutter that otherwise docks may create. Priced $39 the Chisel iPhone 5 Dock is made in US and is FSC certified. Hit the jump to see a video of laser engraving of the iPhone 5 dock.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014