When you are at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas in the second week of January 2013, don’t forget to visit the JD Sound’s booth where the portable DJing device – the PDJ will be on display. The portable PDJ DJing system is fully autonomous meaning it runs on built-in rechargeable battery and requires not external power supply to play music. This Protable DJ system which you can easily carry around in your pocket can playback two MP3 files simultaneously, thanks to the PDJ’s internal storage and 64GB SD card slot (which work independently to play music). The PDJ has individual equalizers, tempo control and queue setting for both the playing options.
The PDJ features a USB port which can be used for charging the device and to stuff music into its internal memory. Compatible with iPhone, Android, Windows and a whole lot of music formats, the PDJ acts as an external drive so you can transfer music files easily by drag & drop, copy and paste from any device. The PDJ also features dual full color VGA screens with touch panel for DJing controls and turntable-type scratching, PDJ also makes cue point search possible using monitor headphone out.
The PDJ standalone portable DJing system guarantees 12 hours of battery backup in normal use and an extended 24 hours of continuous playback in power-save mode. What we specially like in the PDJ is that this little genius also has an amazingly quick 2 seconds boot time and a cool automatic music mix feature.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- WiTrack tracks 3D Motion through walls and obstacles using radio signals - December 16, 2013
- Catchbox: World’s first soft, throwable wireless microphone for audiences - December 14, 2013
- DIY multi-tool with 8GB USB drive is modern man’s Swiss Knife - December 9, 2013
- Gerp Grip is pistol-style grip for tablets that doubles as a stand - December 7, 2013
- Own a PAL-V One flying car for $295,000 - December 5, 2013