Remember the red hot jet-powered 1967 Ford Mustang we acquainted you with a while back, well if cars are not your taste, then here we bring to you a Boeing T50 gas turbine engine powered Honda Magna. The turbine has been converted into pure turbojet capable of delivering 250 plus pounds of thrust, which is channeled around the tire via twin tubes and customized nozzle for exhaust. Made to each speeds in excess of 145kmph, the customized bike features fuel and oil filters and has fuel capacity of 4.5 gallons, which on full throttle will last only 15 minutes. The motorcycle has been fitted with auxiliary start kart to get rid of heavy batteries.
The custom built 1984 Honda Magna is up for sale on eBay at $23,000. It features two small onboard batteries and is propelled by thrust alone i.e. it has no mechanical drive train. If you’ve fallen for the bike, then contact the seller for an appointment, have the cash ready, no rides on the customized jet powered bike are possible without a down payment.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014