Looking to enhance the mobile phone experience beyond just the high definition display that is in-built, Mezmeriz has developed a Micro-electromechanical Systems (MEMS) platform. This new technological innovation is based around integration of carbon fibers with the MEMS materials which allow one to design MEMS devices that enable application-specific optimized properties. One of its applications is the pico projector module that one installed within the mobile phone’s circuitry can project high definition display on any surface less than 6 inch away so that you can have a laptop like viewing experience.
All this is possible due to the scanning micro-mirror module capable of 45 degrees (in either direction) mechanical excursions at tens of KHz scan speeds making this technology ideal for pico projection engines for displaying crisp, bright, high-resolution images.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013