Under normal circumstances one wants to have gadgets and accessories that are easy to plug and play but just to take a detour something exactly the other way around does not harm our geekdom. Call it Damn Geeky or Damn Freaky, this USB drive is definitely not the usual stuff! Made by [Koll.um] this USB drive with one of the biggest case, a shovel to be precise will surely roll eye-balls. It is pretty heavy as one would imagine and needs a stand at the center of gravity to make sure it doesn’t put excessive pressure on the USB port of the computer. Other than giving you a nostalgic feeling every time you see it plugged into your computer’s port it can come handy for digging your garden, graves and shunting down uninvited trespassers or thieves!
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014
- Body Extender exoskeleton suit turns you into a powerful superhuman - March 6, 2014
- World’s first human lifting RC helicopters are ultra-strong - March 6, 2014
- Sir Elton Junk robot made from scrapped material - March 5, 2014