Sensing the growing demand and possibilities of Google TV, Netgear has introduced a square-shaped tiny box dubbed the NeoTV Prime to its line of NeoTV streaming players. Announced at the CES in Vegas, the new Netgear NeoTV Prime with Google TV (GTV100) streaming player promises to bring a whole new rage to in-home entertainment experience. This is because the NeoTV Prime opens up a new world of apps from Google Play – so be it HD movies, TV shows or music, you can stream everything right onto your big screen at home. The NeoTV Prime works efficiently with all on-demand streaming services including Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, HBO Go, Rhapsody, Pandora and much more.
Along with access to Google Play, the NeoTV Prime is DLAN compatible and comes with pre-installed aVia app, which allows the Prime to access media from external USB drive, other home media storage devices and Android devices hooked up to the same network. Also for more customization the NeoTV Prime with Google TV comes with PrimeTime app that helps user find and watch favorite movies and TV shows at one place for all possible streaming sources.
NeoTV Prime with Google TV will be made available from today for $130. The remote control of the Prime has a keyboard to help search shows with press of a button, and helps you find recommended stuff fro you so that you don’t waste time scrolling through pages on Google Play or other streaming services.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014