Every consumer these days asks for light-weight and portable gadgets be it your laptop, smartphone or MP3 player. To go with this latest trend Huawei (leader in information and communications technology) has revealed their data card called UltraStick E3331 at CES 2013. Deemed as the world’s smallest data card measuring only 7×67.5×25.5 mm which goes very well with slim design laptops these days. UltraStick gives a download speed of up to 21 Mbps in the PA+ network and capable of running on IPV6 network.
Honed by the proprietary Hi-link technology, UltraStick E3331 establishes network connection in mere 15 seconds.
According to Wang Yeh Biao, Director, Huawei Data Card Product Group
A key trend which can be seen across mobile devices, laptops and even digital cameras is for light and thin designs. Huawei is investing resources to develop advanced and innovative, yet light and thin, mobile broadband products. We are very happy to launch the UltraStick E3331 data card as we continue to make convenience and great technology available to more people.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Transparent Vibso headphones that transmit crystal clear audio - March 8, 2014
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014
- Body Extender exoskeleton suit turns you into a powerful superhuman - March 6, 2014
- World’s first human lifting RC helicopters are ultra-strong - March 6, 2014