High speed wireless 3G sharing is here with TP-LINK’s M5350 which enables you to establish Wi-Fi hotspot with speeds of up to 21.6 Mbps and the ability to share the connection with up to 10 users simultaneously. The small pocket-sized design and the 2000mAh internal battery makes sure you get high speed internet for long hours. To turn this device into a Wi-Fi hotspot all you have to do is insert the 3G SIM and create a 3G Wi-Fi hotspot. TP-LINK M5350 supports HSPA+ 3G broadband connections and can be recharged on the go with a USB cable connected to a laptop, portable charger or the included adapter.
There is a SD memory card slot (32GB capacity) which allows you to use it as a storage device for any kind of data files. The OLED display of this wireless router shows all the vital information like the battery meter network type, signal strength and Wi-Fi status.
Apparently this product is the 2013 Product Design Award Winner and CES Innovations 2013 Design and Engineering Award Honoree for its intuitive ability to make 3G connection functions as a wireless router.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Sony’s 2-in-one USB acts as extra storage space for smartphones - December 13, 2013
- Advanced train warning system to prevent fatalities at level crossings - December 13, 2013
- Replica Ferrari P4 is even better than the real thing - December 12, 2013
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013