Building your own sports car with Lego bricks is loads of fun and if the finally completed car can be controlled with your iPhone or iPad then it gets all the more fun oriented. Japan Trust Technology has come up with RC car collection that can be charged via USB port or the AC adapter anytime for non-stop fun. All you have to do is show your kids how to build it following the instructions in manual provided and then install the app for your iPhone or iPad which lets you control the car with a finger in gyro mode.
The RC cars come in four separate models and the total weight of each one around 75 grams which is pretty light-weight. The price for one of these RC cars for iPad/iPhone USB infrared block is 3,980-4480 Yen ($44-50) and to get one for your kids right now click here.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014
- Transparent Vibso headphones that transmit crystal clear audio - March 8, 2014
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014