Finally a charging system that can be used for both Android as well as iOS smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S3 or iPhone 5 was shown off at the CES 2013. BuQu Tech Magnetyze magnetic Charging System makes use of patent-pending magnetics technology to charge, synchronize and turn in any direction without the need to take out the phone. The protective light-weight magnetize cover works with many Android and iOS smartphone models, thereby eliminating all the clumsy cables or cradles. Magnets are integrated into the case and desk stand as well which enables seamless attachment and simultaneously charging and data synchronization.
It is the magnets that enable 360 degree swivel in both vertical and horizontal direction without the need to detach phone from the stand or interrupting charging or synchronization. Magnetize can be used at work, at home or in your car with convenience like never before and for the first time you can share charger with your friends and family during travel. Magnetyze Magnetic Charging System is scheduled for pre-sale availability in early Q2, so keep an eye when it happens because it is the best clutter free way to juice up your smartphone.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013