For those who like to tame the strings of a guitar for that ear-pleasing music, IK Multimedia’s iRig HD, a high-quality digital guitar/bass/instrument interface for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac is here courtesy CES 2013 platform. Compatible with a wide range of IK AmpliTube apps like AmpliTube Fender, AmpliTube Slash and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix or the real-time processing apps like Apple GarageBand makes iRig a must have for budding musicians or guitar enthusiasts. iRig HD delivers pure high-quality digital input signal with a 24-bit A/D ultra-transparent converter providing studio quality sound on your iOS devices. Perfect for jamming anywhere, anytime the iRig HD comes with a handy USB cable so that you can plug it into your laptop or Mac computer.
All you have to do is get iRig HD and then download AmpliTube apps from app store to see the guitar rig to recreate entire guitar/bass signal chain in your iPhone/iPod touch or iPad. With maximum input level from 330 mVpp to 7 Vpp, gain control of 26 dB, input noise -97 dB RMS and frequency response of 20Hz-20Hz; iRig HD is one high quality digital guitar interface worth having. The included package has iOS 30 pin connection cable, USB connection cable and iOS lightning cable. No word yet on the pricing or availability but we can expect iRig HD to be out soon for music enthusiasts.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014
- Body Extender exoskeleton suit turns you into a powerful superhuman - March 6, 2014
- World’s first human lifting RC helicopters are ultra-strong - March 6, 2014
- Sir Elton Junk robot made from scrapped material - March 5, 2014