Simplicity can sometimes rule the roost over complexity if it solves the predicament with much less money spending. In a world where we all go for expensive iPad cases just to get that basic functionality, the Reddot award winning design of Exoshift convertible sleeve for iPad comes as a welcome surprise. In the blink of an eye it can morph into an iPad cover and then back into an iPad stand without much fuzz. Made from premium faux leather and chamude lining makes this iPad accessory ideal for sophisticated as well as sporty users. The product itself is very slim and light-weight making it a perfect mate for iPad and the two different shift stand options at 22 and 45 degree lets you work productivity and enjoy multimedia content as and when needed.
Exoshift comes in three color options: black, red or brown adding style and substance to your image. At $50 it is a must-have accessory for iPad as opposed to some other expensive products that are bulky to carry around, so jump straight over to the product website for buying it online.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014
- Transparent Vibso headphones that transmit crystal clear audio - March 8, 2014
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014