Simplicity can sometimes rule the roost over complexity if it solves the predicament with much less money spending. In a world where we all go for expensive iPad cases just to get that basic functionality, the Reddot award winning design of Exoshift convertible sleeve for iPad comes as a welcome surprise. In the blink of an eye it can morph into an iPad cover and then back into an iPad stand without much fuzz. Made from premium faux leather and chamude lining makes this iPad accessory ideal for sophisticated as well as sporty users. The product itself is very slim and light-weight making it a perfect mate for iPad and the two different shift stand options at 22 and 45 degree lets you work productivity and enjoy multimedia content as and when needed.
Exoshift comes in three color options: black, red or brown adding style and substance to your image. At $50 it is a must-have accessory for iPad as opposed to some other expensive products that are bulky to carry around, so jump straight over to the product website for buying it online.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013