This artistically cool work of a software engineer is downright geeky as it is one DIY everyone out there will definitely envy. Modding a Razer BlackWidow mechanical keyboard that has blue axisMX key switch was something that no one could have thought of, except for the modder himself as he refurbished it into one Steampunk keyboard. The keycaps salvaged from old typewriters and frames of the keyboard itself were painted in bronze color and then the final touches were given. Have a look at this keyboard called Copper Works Mark 2 in pictures and venture out on making one for yourself.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014
- Transparent Vibso headphones that transmit crystal clear audio - March 8, 2014
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014