This artistically cool work of a software engineer is downright geeky as it is one DIY everyone out there will definitely envy. Modding a Razer BlackWidow mechanical keyboard that has blue axisMX key switch was something that no one could have thought of, except for the modder himself as he refurbished it into one Steampunk keyboard. The keycaps salvaged from old typewriters and frames of the keyboard itself were painted in bronze color and then the final touches were given. Have a look at this keyboard called Copper Works Mark 2 in pictures and venture out on making one for yourself.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013