If a two barreled shotgun was not enough to satisfy your gangsta persona then this triple barreled 12 gauge shotgun manufactured by Akkar Silah Sanayi Ltd. Turkey; will definitely blow you away. Based on the traditional two-barrel shotgun design, the third barrel is placed on the top and apparently it fires last in the sequence. With a shorter wood stock the Triple Threat Shotgun is much of a defense gun that can be converted to a pistol grip when needed. The barrel length is 18.5 inches with overall length of 27.75 inches in pistol grip mode while it extends to 35.5 inches in shoulder stock mode. Weighing 7.5 lbs. and having capacity to fire three rounds the shotgun has Rem chokes (5 choke tubes included).
The shotgun is imported and marketed by Chiappa with sales expected to start a bit later this year with a price tag of $1500. Check out the video below to learn more about Tripe Threat shotgun.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014