If a two barreled shotgun was not enough to satisfy your gangsta persona then this triple barreled 12 gauge shotgun manufactured by Akkar Silah Sanayi Ltd. Turkey; will definitely blow you away. Based on the traditional two-barrel shotgun design, the third barrel is placed on the top and apparently it fires last in the sequence. With a shorter wood stock the Triple Threat Shotgun is much of a defense gun that can be converted to a pistol grip when needed. The barrel length is 18.5 inches with overall length of 27.75 inches in pistol grip mode while it extends to 35.5 inches in shoulder stock mode. Weighing 7.5 lbs. and having capacity to fire three rounds the shotgun has Rem chokes (5 choke tubes included).
The shotgun is imported and marketed by Chiappa with sales expected to start a bit later this year with a price tag of $1500. Check out the video below to learn more about Tripe Threat shotgun.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Sony’s 2-in-one USB acts as extra storage space for smartphones - December 13, 2013
- Advanced train warning system to prevent fatalities at level crossings - December 13, 2013
- Replica Ferrari P4 is even better than the real thing - December 12, 2013
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013