You think your DIY Iron Man gauntlet is as badass as it can get – well, Patrick Priebe of Laser Gadgets just tells you why it may not be true. Patrick has built his own resourcefully Iron Man gauntlet that shoots high-powered lasers good to pop balloons and even burn stuff easily. Not sure this real life Iron Man can get that out in public though? As detailed and tough as it looks, the gauntlet is made from metals and is powered by 1x 18650 plus 2x 14500 Li Ion cells. The badass gauntlet has 2 blue lasers (1.2W each) on board and 2 4mW for aiming.
The DIY Iron Man gauntlet is so amazingly made that Patrick has no intensions of showing us any tutorial or in-make pictures of the project. Perhaps he thinks you can’t build a better one! Or can you? Try, we’re waiting! Hit the jump to see the video of the gauntlet shooting laser.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- DIY multi-tool with 8GB USB drive is modern man’s Swiss Knife - December 9, 2013
- Gerp Grip is pistol-style grip for tablets that doubles as a stand - December 7, 2013
- Own a PAL-V One flying car for $295,000 - December 5, 2013
- Shaggo Grom: World’s first carpet-embedded skateboard - December 5, 2013
- Honda’s airbag-equipped Smartphone Case N means your phone will survive any fall - December 5, 2013