You think your DIY Iron Man gauntlet is as badass as it can get – well, Patrick Priebe of Laser Gadgets just tells you why it may not be true. Patrick has built his own resourcefully Iron Man gauntlet that shoots high-powered lasers good to pop balloons and even burn stuff easily. Not sure this real life Iron Man can get that out in public though? As detailed and tough as it looks, the gauntlet is made from metals and is powered by 1x 18650 plus 2x 14500 Li Ion cells. The badass gauntlet has 2 blue lasers (1.2W each) on board and 2 4mW for aiming.
The DIY Iron Man gauntlet is so amazingly made that Patrick has no intensions of showing us any tutorial or in-make pictures of the project. Perhaps he thinks you can’t build a better one! Or can you? Try, we’re waiting! Hit the jump to see the video of the gauntlet shooting laser.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014