Texting is something we all are addicted to doing when on the road, listening to music, studying in our room or in the office. But when the rain gods come down, you have to carry around an umbrella while texting with one hand holding the umbrella and other one on the mobile. This can be really awkward and tiring on the fingers, that is why a design team from Chicago has created the Brolly rain umbrella having an ergonomic handle which lets you use the thumb and fingers to be used as support for holding the mobile phone. Brolly is made from a very soft rubber material and the umbrella frame crafted from tough ABS plastic which can take on any wet and windy conditions no matter what.
Keeping in tune with latest fashion trends the umbrella is cool looking, comes in black or blue color options and cheap too at just $20. So if you are also bugged by the rain while texting your girlfriend then Brolly can be your best mate.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013