Texting is something we all are addicted to doing when on the road, listening to music, studying in our room or in the office. But when the rain gods come down, you have to carry around an umbrella while texting with one hand holding the umbrella and other one on the mobile. This can be really awkward and tiring on the fingers, that is why a design team from Chicago has created the Brolly rain umbrella having an ergonomic handle which lets you use the thumb and fingers to be used as support for holding the mobile phone. Brolly is made from a very soft rubber material and the umbrella frame crafted from tough ABS plastic which can take on any wet and windy conditions no matter what.
Keeping in tune with latest fashion trends the umbrella is cool looking, comes in black or blue color options and cheap too at just $20. So if you are also bugged by the rain while texting your girlfriend then Brolly can be your best mate.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014