Those cool old radios will never lose their charm even though we are used to listening to a thousand radio stations more than what we used to listen in those golden days. But these days we rarely listen to the good old radio as internet radio has replaced it for good as users listen to their favorite music genres on limitless stations. Bringing the old retro feel to the new generation internet radio, designer Christopher Kuhner has come up with 65 ° web radio which combines all the vintage aspects of the old radio into a high tech internet radio playing jukebox. The controls are both tactile and controlled by knobs while you can change other options like HQ (high quality) filter, streaming etc. on the touchscreen interface at the top itself.
The two big knobs on the sides are there to change the volume or scan through the huge list of radio stations available. Keeping in tune with the futuristic look, Christopher’s 65 ° web radio has a very sleek design with color options that will make you want to own this music playing wonder.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014
- Transparent Vibso headphones that transmit crystal clear audio - March 8, 2014
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014