Casio Japan will release the all new G-Shock GD-350 range with an even better vibration function and brightly illuminated LED backlight on February 2013. The watch will come in three different models; black with positive face G-Shock GD-350-1JF, black with negative face GD-350-1BJF and the gray G-Shock GD-350-8JF. Sound and vibration function of the watch has also been reinforced as you can now take it underwater or in any harsh environment without the need to worry about losing track of time. Additionally the shock absorber on the back side is designed to transfer the vibration in alarm mode.
The range is vandal-resistant, waterproof up to 20 atm and has the option to set time for 100 cities in total which is a good feature for frequent travelers. The new G-Shock range weighs only 75 grams and has dimensions of 53.4×50.8×18.0 mm. Expected price of the G-Shock range is around 13500 Yen (£95GBP / USD$150) but the watch might be available for a tad less in the retail outlets.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013