As a collaborative effort between 13th Collective and Will C. Smith, paying homage to the famous Air Jordan sneaker franchise the sneaker models have been converted into font shape on the retro card inserts that were readily available with the retro releases. The famous sneakers from Jordan brand like the Air Jordan IV, Air Jordan VI, Air Jordan XI, and more have been mend in such a way that they clearly resemble the font used in the sneaker release cards. According to Will this was a very interesting project for him and one that brought out his creativity. So have a look at these illustrated fonts made from the Jordan sneakers itself.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014
- Transparent Vibso headphones that transmit crystal clear audio - March 8, 2014
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014