As a collaborative effort between 13th Collective and Will C. Smith, paying homage to the famous Air Jordan sneaker franchise the sneaker models have been converted into font shape on the retro card inserts that were readily available with the retro releases. The famous sneakers from Jordan brand like the Air Jordan IV, Air Jordan VI, Air Jordan XI, and more have been mend in such a way that they clearly resemble the font used in the sneaker release cards. According to Will this was a very interesting project for him and one that brought out his creativity. So have a look at these illustrated fonts made from the Jordan sneakers itself.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013