Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and what better to gift your other significant half than a beer chocolate with a glass made of chocolate that can be eaten when you finish the drink. Launched in a Limited Edition of 500, the set has one 300 mL Imperial Chocolate Stout beer in chocolate flavor and a chocolate glass made by St. Gallen to compliment the flavor. The chocolate glass is specially designed to melt in your mouth and not while you are holding it. The raw material for making this beer is chocolate malt which is roasted hot to emulsify the flavors in the beer and the chocolate used is 2.5 times more than used in normal dark beer.
The beer is very carefully made by maturing period of two years with 8.5% alcohol content and the chocolate glasses are made by hand. As you drink the beer, strong aroma of the chocolate flavor further enhances the taste and once you are done with the drinking you have the option of gulping down the glass too. If you also want a taste of this exotic beer specially served in chocolate glass then head straight over to the product website.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014
- Transparent Vibso headphones that transmit crystal clear audio - March 8, 2014
- Bateske Arduboy: Interactive business card gaming console that plays Tetris - March 7, 2014
- Play golf in night time with motion activated Light-up LED Golf Ball - March 7, 2014