Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and what better to gift your other significant half than a beer chocolate with a glass made of chocolate that can be eaten when you finish the drink. Launched in a Limited Edition of 500, the set has one 300 mL Imperial Chocolate Stout beer in chocolate flavor and a chocolate glass made by St. Gallen to compliment the flavor. The chocolate glass is specially designed to melt in your mouth and not while you are holding it. The raw material for making this beer is chocolate malt which is roasted hot to emulsify the flavors in the beer and the chocolate used is 2.5 times more than used in normal dark beer.
The beer is very carefully made by maturing period of two years with 8.5% alcohol content and the chocolate glasses are made by hand. As you drink the beer, strong aroma of the chocolate flavor further enhances the taste and once you are done with the drinking you have the option of gulping down the glass too. If you also want a taste of this exotic beer specially served in chocolate glass then head straight over to the product website.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- K-TOR Pocket Socket 2 hand cranked charger for your gadgets - May 25, 2013
- i Control Bluetooth keyboard doubles as handset and remote control - May 25, 2013
- NOx-Out device makes your lawnmower eco-friendly - May 24, 2013
- 3D printed bullets pack a punch when it comes to hitting the target - May 24, 2013
- Gestural control technology for mobile devices will overtake touchscreen input methods - May 24, 2013