Geeks also need love, and so do they need candies to bring sweetness in their otherwise busy life. Is your other significant half is too bunched up being the smart one, or if there is someone who likes geek stuff but doesn’t give much significance to chocolates or red roses, then why not express you love to them with this geek nectar. Go on, gift them a pocket full of these Arcade Cabinet Candies and they’ll surely fall in love with you this Valentine’s Day. Aracde machines are always dear to geeks and it reminds them of the good old childhood days when a quarter was worth more than gold, just because it could be pumped into the cabinet to play classic games like Space Invaders and Pac-man. Well, this Arcade Cabinet Candy is perfect for gifting a geek you love as it comes only for $3 per tin.
You can have the Arcade Cabinet Candy in either Pac-man candy that tastes like strawberry or the Space Invaders one with that sour apple taste. Even if Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean anything to you, then also these little candies are worth trying as they will surely tingle your taste buds.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013