Geeks also need love, and so do they need candies to bring sweetness in their otherwise busy life. Is your other significant half is too bunched up being the smart one, or if there is someone who likes geek stuff but doesn’t give much significance to chocolates or red roses, then why not express you love to them with this geek nectar. Go on, gift them a pocket full of these Arcade Cabinet Candies and they’ll surely fall in love with you this Valentine’s Day. Aracde machines are always dear to geeks and it reminds them of the good old childhood days when a quarter was worth more than gold, just because it could be pumped into the cabinet to play classic games like Space Invaders and Pac-man. Well, this Arcade Cabinet Candy is perfect for gifting a geek you love as it comes only for $3 per tin.
You can have the Arcade Cabinet Candy in either Pac-man candy that tastes like strawberry or the Space Invaders one with that sour apple taste. Even if Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean anything to you, then also these little candies are worth trying as they will surely tingle your taste buds.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014