When it comes to nature’s call nobody can deny or fight it that is why it can be one of the most relaxing experiences, especially when you have struggled 5 blocks down the street searching your way to the urinal and it is impossible to control! Personal (Mobility Company) organizes a musical extravaganza called Personal Fest in Argentina each year as a part of its promotion campaign and this year they have something very different to add to the USP. They have created Rhythmical Potties, musical toilets which create music every time you use them. These portable 7 toilets have their own unique music and interestingly when someone enters the toilet music automatically starts to play. If another person enters the toilet at the same time the music automatically mixes with the existing music and so on.
After you have done the job and exit the toilet the music stops and the mixing to other occupied urinals from that particular toilet too. It is just like a DJ mixing various tracks in synchronization which is kind of cool. Have a look at the video below and you’ll know exactly what I mean.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014