Just like Lego revolutionized the structural world, little Bits have been steadily growing into a revolution for the electronics world. With a mission to make it easier for kids, middle age people and older guys make interesting electronics with the open source library of electronic modules; Little Bits consists of tiny circuit boards which snap together with a magnet. This eliminates the need for any soldering, wiring or programming as the specific functions such as light, sound, sensors, buttons, thresholds, pulse, motors etc. are represented by one bit. In this way when you combine these modules it transforms into a circuit that can be further used to create more complex structures without much engineering knowledge. Little Bits pave way for future design of electronics as it allows students, artists and designers to build never before seen projects with little effort than before.
From such a little concept Little Bits has come a long way as more and more people are experimenting with the possibilities of how these little modules can be integrated together to create new electronic products and projects. Interestingly you can you also buy bits, kits and accessories now from Little Bits.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014