This carbon fiber Stormtroopers helmet designed by Leonard Carson of San Diego Composites is very light-weight at just over 1 pound and made from carbon fiber material used in supercars like the Ferrari. The price tag of $3500 is a bit hard to digest, but hey, it has been sold out after it was aired on Pawn Stars show. There are 3 other such helmets too but unfortunately they are not up for sale. So if you also want to have one for yourself the only way is to make one for yourself. Hang on for some more pictures of the helmet below.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014