This carbon fiber Stormtroopers helmet designed by Leonard Carson of San Diego Composites is very light-weight at just over 1 pound and made from carbon fiber material used in supercars like the Ferrari. The price tag of $3500 is a bit hard to digest, but hey, it has been sold out after it was aired on Pawn Stars show. There are 3 other such helmets too but unfortunately they are not up for sale. So if you also want to have one for yourself the only way is to make one for yourself. Hang on for some more pictures of the helmet below.
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Replica Ferrari P4 is even better than the real thing - December 12, 2013
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013