As a part of the DIGIFI promotion for high quality audio, this Audionauts helmet very capably portrays DIFI’s high-fidelity audio symposium for future of spatial audio in home, vehicles and other events. The helmet consists of a power acoustic PT-700MHR 7-inch widescreen headrest monitor, two Dayton audio shielded silk dome tweeters and 4 Dayton audio shielded woofers. While the exterior components of this helmet comprises of 2 custom crossovers and one HLLY 90 T-amplifier.
The designer Mike Kim has made this helmet to portray the audio astronauts as explorers of deep-space of music, revisiting memories and feelings making an impression from the music records. DIGIFI is a high-fidelity audio symposium targeting 20 to 30 year olds, meaning it redefines the modern era of music and how audio is perceived by users.
# DIGIFI Audionauts helmet
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pole dancing robots shake their booty at CeBIT expo 2014 - March 13, 2014
- Hyperspectral camera detects skin cancer in under 5 seconds - March 13, 2014
- Flexy-Hand is a 3D printed prosthetic hand with stretchable artificial tendons - March 13, 2014
- DIY project: Flexible Lego keyboard with tactile key feedback - March 13, 2014
- Ultra customizable rSeat RS1 racing simulator - March 13, 2014