As a part of the DIGIFI promotion for high quality audio, this Audionauts helmet very capably portrays DIFI’s high-fidelity audio symposium for future of spatial audio in home, vehicles and other events. The helmet consists of a power acoustic PT-700MHR 7-inch widescreen headrest monitor, two Dayton audio shielded silk dome tweeters and 4 Dayton audio shielded woofers. While the exterior components of this helmet comprises of 2 custom crossovers and one HLLY 90 T-amplifier.
The designer Mike Kim has made this helmet to portray the audio astronauts as explorers of deep-space of music, revisiting memories and feelings making an impression from the music records. DIGIFI is a high-fidelity audio symposium targeting 20 to 30 year olds, meaning it redefines the modern era of music and how audio is perceived by users.
# DIGIFI Audionauts helmet
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- iQi Mobile wireless charger for iOS devices - November 29, 2013
- BriefSkate Mini V2 skateboard has shock-resistant storage space inside - November 29, 2013
- Does Ladybug 3D printed keyboard piano tingle your music taste buds? - November 27, 2013
- rSeat RS1 gaming simulator for Gran Turismo racing mania - November 25, 2013
- Supercool Batmobile Tumbler case for iPhone 5/5s - November 22, 2013