If you’re one like me who loves all plug-and-play devices, then you’re going to love the Shanghai Donya iDock Bluetooth Dongle, which instantly turns any iPhone speaker dock into a wireless speaker system. Basically a 30-pin Bluetooth adapter, the Shanghai Donya Bluetooth Dongle can simply be connected to the dock of any existing dock speaker and there you are good to play your favorite music connecting wirelessly over Bluetooth to the speaker dock.
The diminutive Bluetooth Dongle clips into any powered stereo dock and can stream audio from any Bluetooth compatible device including an iPhone, Android phone, tablets, laptop etc. This utterly cheap and innovative way of enjoying high-quality music has a frequency range of 2.4GHz ~ 2.48GHz. The Bluetooth dongle works efficiently from a distance of about 10 meters, and measuring as little as 52mm × 44mm × 15mm thick, it can be easily carried in the pocket.
The Shanghai Donya iDock Speaker Bluetooth dongle DNSB-84320 costs 1,999 yen (approx. $20) is is currently available for purchase. Any takers? Via: Donya
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Own a PAL-V One flying car for $295,000 - December 5, 2013
- Shaggo Grom: World’s first carpet-embedded skateboard - December 5, 2013
- Honda’s airbag-equipped Smartphone Case N means your phone will survive any fall - December 5, 2013
- 6-feet, 300 pound Atlas Robot to save lives in disasters - December 3, 2013
- Hardwrk Massive Dock for iPhone is handmade from concrete - November 27, 2013