If you’re one like me who loves all plug-and-play devices, then you’re going to love the Shanghai Donya iDock Bluetooth Dongle, which instantly turns any iPhone speaker dock into a wireless speaker system. Basically a 30-pin Bluetooth adapter, the Shanghai Donya Bluetooth Dongle can simply be connected to the dock of any existing dock speaker and there you are good to play your favorite music connecting wirelessly over Bluetooth to the speaker dock.
The diminutive Bluetooth Dongle clips into any powered stereo dock and can stream audio from any Bluetooth compatible device including an iPhone, Android phone, tablets, laptop etc. This utterly cheap and innovative way of enjoying high-quality music has a frequency range of 2.4GHz ~ 2.48GHz. The Bluetooth dongle works efficiently from a distance of about 10 meters, and measuring as little as 52mm × 44mm × 15mm thick, it can be easily carried in the pocket.
The Shanghai Donya iDock Speaker Bluetooth dongle DNSB-84320 costs 1,999 yen (approx. $20) is is currently available for purchase. Any takers? Via: Donya
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Attach Blocks together to build your own customized smartwatch - March 11, 2014
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014