Zayger Watches known for its use of modern techniques to create classic and affordable watches has hit crowd funding website Kickstarter to promote its new range of classic handcrafted and affordable 3D printed watches. A brainchild of Brooklyn-based watchmaker Shlomo Mockin, Zayger’s LeatherTime is first watch made from 3D printed high quality precious metals and wrapped in finest quality leathers. Designed to complement any modern wardrobe, the LeatherTime is a fashionable and classic wristwatch with includes a 40mm case with a 4mm crown, a leather strap, a matching leather dial and awesome leather inlay on both sides of the case.
Other than this, the 3D printed LeatherTime features high functioning Swiss quartz movement for accuracy and is water resistant up to 100m. Customers can choose LeatherTime from six different styles of leather, which include Alligator/crocodile, Ostrich, Python, Lambskin, Lizard and Shark, lorica or synthetic leather is also available. The case material of the LeatherTime will be in antique bronze, gold plating, 18 karat gold and sterling silver.
All these choices are made possible because Zayger Watches is using 3D printing to create the LeatherTime watch. 3D printing makes it possible to make watch parts almost exact to fraction of a millimeter. Early birds can back the Kickstarter campaign for 3D printed LeatherTime to make it a reality soon.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Attach Blocks together to build your own customized smartwatch - March 11, 2014
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014