Zayger Watches known for its use of modern techniques to create classic and affordable watches has hit crowd funding website Kickstarter to promote its new range of classic handcrafted and affordable 3D printed watches. A brainchild of Brooklyn-based watchmaker Shlomo Mockin, Zayger’s LeatherTime is first watch made from 3D printed high quality precious metals and wrapped in finest quality leathers. Designed to complement any modern wardrobe, the LeatherTime is a fashionable and classic wristwatch with includes a 40mm case with a 4mm crown, a leather strap, a matching leather dial and awesome leather inlay on both sides of the case.
Other than this, the 3D printed LeatherTime features high functioning Swiss quartz movement for accuracy and is water resistant up to 100m. Customers can choose LeatherTime from six different styles of leather, which include Alligator/crocodile, Ostrich, Python, Lambskin, Lizard and Shark, lorica or synthetic leather is also available. The case material of the LeatherTime will be in antique bronze, gold plating, 18 karat gold and sterling silver.
All these choices are made possible because Zayger Watches is using 3D printing to create the LeatherTime watch. 3D printing makes it possible to make watch parts almost exact to fraction of a millimeter. Early birds can back the Kickstarter campaign for 3D printed LeatherTime to make it a reality soon.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- WiTrack tracks 3D Motion through walls and obstacles using radio signals - December 16, 2013
- Catchbox: World’s first soft, throwable wireless microphone for audiences - December 14, 2013
- DIY multi-tool with 8GB USB drive is modern man’s Swiss Knife - December 9, 2013
- Gerp Grip is pistol-style grip for tablets that doubles as a stand - December 7, 2013
- Own a PAL-V One flying car for $295,000 - December 5, 2013