Following the success of Homestar R2-D2 and Homestar R2-D2 EX, Sega Toys has enhanced its line of best selling Star Wars-based home planetariums with the launch of Homestar Darth Vader planetarium, which will go on sale on March 29 for 6,300 Yen (approx. $66) exclusively in Japan for now. The Darth Vader planetarium in addition to projecting the whole Milky Way on the ceiling of your room also projects a Tie-fighter in a starry sky for you. Over 10,000 stars are projected by the Star Wars planetarium, and yes did I tell, it also projects the Death Star – yes simply awesome!
Created by Sega Toys in collaboration with planetarium maker Takayuki Ohira, the Homestar Darth Vader planetarium measures L: 120mm x H: 135mm x D: 135mm and is powered by 4 × AA batteries good for 3 hours of continuous projection. Whether you’re Star Wars fan or simply a planetarium enthusiastic, the family-friendly Homestar Darth Vader planetarium is best for some star gazing at home.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Attach Blocks together to build your own customized smartwatch - March 11, 2014
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014