Cars For Stars (UK’s leading luxury car hire company) is again out with an eye-popping creation that will make you want it even though you can’t even afford it in your dreams. The Lamborghini Aventador Stretch Limo is still in conceptual stage but will soon be a reality as avid investors and sponsors will surely push it into production. Once it comes out of the conceptual stage and into the real life, Lamborghini Limo will be the world’s first stretch Lamborghini limousine of the very famous Aventador model.
This Lamborghini Aventador stretch limo will feature four gull-winged doors and lunge seating ideal for luxurious travel inside plush leather interiors. The exuberance of high-end experience include heated seating, rear plasma screens, surround sound system, iPod docks, champagne bars and even more components that will be incorporated when it will be modded.
According to Cars for Stars, the lucky one who’ll sponser this project will get 12 months of free advertising and also the chance to rename the car with any name they want!
Latest posts by Gaurav (see all)
- Pen-shaped Bluetooth headset functions as stylus - March 10, 2014
- Moff wearable smart toy converts anything into a playable object for unstoppable fun - March 10, 2014
- Seven – A wooden sculpture of Michael Schumacher’s F1 Ferrari F2004 car - March 10, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Glass to have palm projected keyboard - March 8, 2014
- Create lampshades while riding your bicycle - March 8, 2014