Following the Conon imageFORMULA scanner, Century has surprised one and all in Japan and elsewhere with the launch of Wi-Fi A4 portable scanner, which wirelessly scans data from your iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Windows 8 PCs and Mac. Powered by built-in battery, which takes 4 hours to charge, the Wi-Fi scanner can scan 400 A4 sheets on a single charge. Weighing in at 580g, the scanner is really portable and can therefore be used to scan copies anywhere, anytime, and best part, you don’t have to worry about the wire clutter, simply pair the scanner wirelessly with the iPhone and you’re good to go.
Priced at 16,800 yen (approx. $176), the Century portable scanner uses “iScan Air” app to sync with the compatible devices. The scanner is a great leap into the bandwagon of small form factor electronics for modern users who want everything easy, quick and handy.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014