There is no dearth for pico projectors out there; we’ve seen more pico projectors than we’ve seen eggs in poultry – but one thing’s for sure, pico projectors are cool. Now, adding more to the fun of all things small, SK Telecom has launched the world’s smallest pico projector dubbed the Smart Beam. The cute cube-shaped DLP pico projector measures as little as 4.5cm on all sides yet offers 35 lumens in VGA (640×480) resolution. The Smart Beam features built-in speakers and connects ably to all types of smartphones, tablets and notebooks to project 100-inch video. Are you ready to venture?
The ultra portable cuboid projector is touted as the brightest amid the projects of the same size and range, and is also must have projector because it eliminates the need for projection screen and speakers. Weighing as little as 129gms the Smart Beam with its extraordinarily small size and superb performance is certainly a gadget for all tech savvy. To be made available for an undisclosed price in May, the Smart Beam takes inputs via HDMI and MHL.
Latest posts by Bharat (see all)
- Shockwave, world’s fastest jet-powered truck hits speeds approaching 400mph - February 18, 2014
- CES 2014: Dell tops out 28-inch UltraSharp 4K monitor for $699 - January 10, 2014
- CES 2014: LaCie Culbuto Flash Drive springs back up when knocked down - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Ultra-low power AMD Nano PC measures as small as a smartphone - January 9, 2014
- CES 2014: Sony Xperia Z1S smart, waterproof flagship Android smartphone on T-Mobile - January 8, 2014